Qualifications for application
- - Requirements for new students (common academic criteria)
- High school graduates or those with the equivalent academic background
- - Requirements for transferring students (common academic criteria)
- - Evalution criteria
- Study plan (70), Academic aptitude test (30)
- - How to apply
- Students can pay the application fee after the submission of the study plan.
- Students can take the academic aptitude test (50 min) ONLY ONCE after the submission of the application fee.
It is impossible to re-take the test or to make corrections after completing the test.
- - Documents for new students (common academic criteria )
- Official High School Graduation Certificate
- - Documents for transfer students (common academic criteria)
- Official Graduation Certificate of previous university
- Official transcript of academic records of previous university
Admission Fee and Tuition
- - Application Fee : 30,000 won
- - Admission Fee : 300,000 won (Paid only once in the 1st semester)
- - Tuition Fee : Differs according to the units of credit registered. Tuition per credit is 60,000 KRW
First session admission
Every December ~ February
Second sesseion admission
Every June ~ August