Dept. of Tax Accounting
SDU Dept. of Tax Accounting, having produced the first online university’s CPA and the youngestexaminee to pass the primary exam of the Korean CPA test,
is making its utmost effort in fosteringthe best experts in accounting and finance. The faculty is comprised of the nation’s first ratespecialists.
Also, we manage a practical curriculum to acquire professional certificates such asa CPA in Korea and the U.S, tax accounting, and Chartered Financial Analyst.
In particular, studentscan earn credits while preparing for KICPA, AICPA and EA and various prep-courses are scheduled asregular curriculum; thus, academic growth and preparation for exams can be completed simultaneously.
Active Support for Job Placement
- CPA and Tax Accountant exam prep courses
- Acquire professional certificate through in-depth study of accounting
- 1. KICPA/Tax Accountant preparation courses2. AICPA EA and CFA preparation courses
- Major track system
- Finance and managerial accountion track
- Tax accounting track
- Finance and application track
- Provide an online learning environment to maximize educational effects
- Self-directed learning, feedback after weekly tests and learning,continuous feedback through Q&A
- Lectures based on the performance of the education, support repeated learning of lectures, provide a teaching plan, MP3 lecture files and Smartphone lectures
Local gatherings & Cultural events
- Special lectures by renowned scholars from inside and outside
- Acquire knowledge beyond the regular curriculum
Smooth communication through local gatherings and regular cultural activities
Study groups/Student club
Study groups preparing for CPA, Tax accountant, etc